First of all thank you for writing something for me; it is always fun to see what other people do with the things I love and it is very difficult to disappoint me. So for now something about what I like and dislike in general.
I'm a multi shipper without an OTP in the canons I requested, so I'm open to any and all pairings. All ratings, kinks are welcome too. That said, I love gen in all shapes and sizes and will not say no to some good comedy or crack either.
I like angst, drama, and you can torture the characters all you want (I would actually love you for it), but I really need that happy ending (or at least hopeful enough that a happy ending is the most likely conclusion.)
Tropes I love: Good guys pretending to be bad guys, casefic, kid!fic, H/C, false accusations, Characters pretending to be dead (I'm a lifelong Sherlock Holmes fan, I can't help it.) Festive stories are welcome.
There are very few things I really dislike and I really rather don't read them.
- As said an unhappy ending, make me cry all the way, but I want a smile at the end.
- Permanent dismemberment of hands/fingers (Timelords can lose all the limbs they want though)
- I like people who are friends in canon to stay friends in stories, broken friendships fall under the unhappy ending for me.
- Disrespect to one half of canon (or practically canon) pairings. Canon relationships are definitely not sacred to me, but please try to be respectful to both parties.
( Diego de la Vega/Zorro)
Masked heroes are the love of my life and combine that with sword fights and my romantic side and you get Zorro. This version of Zorro is the one I watched with my parents just after we ate diner and it imprinted on me. I'm a superhero fangirl and love the whole masked vigilante trope and Zorro is the superhero without superpower, an old fashion Batman to me. I love the danger of unmasking, the struggle between the part that wants to scream out they are the hero and the part that wants to protect their secret identity. And the stupidity of the bad guys always makes me smile, in this case Zorro is a pretty tall guy and there is one tall guy in your village.
- The alcade suddenly realized that there is a simple way to find Zorro. He just put all the men in the town in a row and pulled out the one tall guy, because Zorro is always the tallest person around as is Diego.
- I like the exploration of Diego's relationship with his alter ego. Anything with Zorro captured and risk of a public unmasking
- Diego falsely accused and nobody believing him because he can not tell them where he really was.
- Diego telling he is Zorro to either his father or Victoria
- Just anything with Diego/Zorro injured (permanently would be interesting)
- Genderswap. What would it mean if Zorro was a woman? (I wouldn't say no to either Victor or Victoria)
This show does all sort of wrong things to me. I mean any show that can get me drunk during a game of Kink Bingo while watching it is okay in my book. The relationship between Athelstan, Ragnar and Lagertha, fascinates me and the added bondage isn’t bad either ;). I love how great a character Lagertha is the way she takes care of herself and her kids without being defined by it. Athelstan who is the perfect target for my need to torture my favourite characters and this time the show itself provides me.
- Anything with the invitation for a threesome
- Athelstan adjusting to his life as a Viking
- All three of them being kickass together
- Any conversation between Athelstan and Lagertha
- Anything with Athelstan in pain, ropes, or other inventive measures to let me think about those lovely eyes.
- Anybody play dress up with Athelstan, so he looks like a proper Viking (or not whatever you fancy)
- Anything domestic with any of them
(Robin Burke-Jones, Bishop)
The one fandom I never thought about, but when I saw it had been nominated, I realized I had a burning need for fic about the books and not the fic that was written in my head for all those years. This was one of the first books I actually wrote for, in my own language, long before I realized I wasn’t the only one writing stories in my mind.
Mrs Pollifax has some of the most fascinated characters. Starting with her but just about everybody she comes in contact with are fascinating in their own right. I love the adventure, the slight absurdity of it all. And Spies, all the spies making me want to join the CIA as a kid.
- Something about Bishop’s POV when first meeting Mrs Pollifax, realizing who she really was etc.
- More about Robin’s past
- A mission, any mission, just an exciting mission.
- Her saving somebody important by just being at the wrong place and the wrong time
- Anything about her family, interaction with the CIA/Bishop/Robin/Farrell
- James Bond cross-over
I grew up on detective stories and they were the first stories I read in English. Miss Marple always had a soft spot in my heart. The moment I read her nomination I realized I would love something or anything about her. To be honest I have no clear picture of what I want to read, just that I want to read anything about her about her, the way she was written all those years ago.
- Case fic
- Anything about her as a child, young adult.
- A story about how she became who she is.
- Revisiting old characters.
- Any story from another PoV
(Brax, Leela, Romana)
The Gallifrey audios fills my need for political intrigue perfectly especially since it is a fictional world. I love the detail of the politics and the history of the Timelords and like the series, because it doesn't focus on the Doctor.
Just like in the Benny audios I'm fascinated with Braxiatel. The fact that he might be The Doctor's brother, the way he manipulated Romana all through her life. The fact that besides all the horrible things he has done he still seems to be a good guy.
And then there is Leela and Romana together so what is there not to love. I love to see these two oh so different women together. And think they have a brilliant partnership. I would definitely not say no to some femslash between them and if you throw in Romana I/Pandora I will worship you forever.
- Exploration of Romana and Leela's relationship
- Braxiatel manipulating Leela and Romana into each other’s bed.
- Braxiatel filling his collection, meeting himself, hunting for the art. I would love to see him pull a great theft.
- Braxiatel winning the planetoid the collection is on with a game of cards.
- Braxiatel messing with timelines even more than he already has. (I just like to see even more alternative universes and If Brax is responsible even better)
- More political intrigue, back stabbing etc.
- A cross over with the Bernice Summerfield audios
I've been a Benny fan ever since I first read the books. But the audios stole my heart and she might be my absolute favorite character in the whole Whoniverse. Her attitude, her drinking, her sex-life, her whole way of living, the fact that her stories can be the crackiest crack on the planet and serious and proper drama with rather philosophical questions the next just makes me happy.
And then there is Brax the magnificent manipulator and the character I still am not sure if I love or hate, but I do like reading/listening about him because he is fascinating.
- I would love to see her meet Mikhail Vladamir Popov again and have some epic adventure, or just sit and drink some vodka with him.
- Something about her time during WWII, the aftermath of the torture she endured
- Random extracts from her diary
- Benny and Iris Wildthyme reminiscing about the Doctor , or just getting drunk together when they are not bombarded with dead animals.
- Meeting between Benny and any of the audio companions without them knowing that they both travelled with the Doctor until the very end.
- I loved her interaction with the Holmes brothers so more Benny in Victorian times with the great detective and friends.
- Brax messing with Benny's timeline so badly that he keeps creating time paradoxes around her.
- Any and all cross-overs with the Gallifrey audios